Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Easy & Elegant Chocolate-Strawberry Pastries with Almond Glaze at Inspired By Family!

 
Good morning, Lovely Friends!
 
Please come join me over at Inspired By Family Magazine where I'm sharing an easy Valentines Day treat!  I made these delicious chocolate & strawberry pastries with almond glaze when a friend of mine came over with her little girls for a nice visit and cup of coffee.   We all loved this dessert, and the chocolate smiles gave it away on the little ones!  Hope you'll check out the recipe and make them if you get the chance.
 
 
Have a delicious day!!!
 
~Leslie
 


8 comments:

  1. Leslie, I did go visit your post. What yummy looking pastries and I bet the almond glaze finished it off to perfection. Great tutorial and pics. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good.. Will be checking out the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Leslie,
    these look awesome. I'll be making these soon!
    Where can I find the almond glaze for the Almond Glaze? I've never heard of that ingredient.
    Blessings, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you all checked this recipe out, thank you!

    Mary, the almond glaze consists of powdered sugar, milk, and almond extract-- it's that easy! I'm sorry that for some reason, the text got kind if squished, and the "almond glaze" is the heading of the recipe for it. :) I hope I haven't confused you more, ha!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!! You should have a bakery. I loved your post on your hubby and breakfast. Sounds like we are married to similar men. I know what it is to not have them there on weekends, holidays, nights. I am so used to it now but if I send him a text that I need a little date with him he always agrees no matter how tired. We are truly lucky and your hubby is so lucky to have you my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those look delish and I love your china!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG those look delish and I love your china!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, I wish I had this for dessert. Breakfast. Lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sweetening my day with your cozy comments!