Monday, December 17, 2012

Remembering...

 
My heart continues to break for the families who lost a loved one in the horrible school tragedy last Friday.  It's something I've thought about so much over the weekend. 
 
There's not much I can say except my husband and I have been praying for these people who are suffering so deeply.  I pray for the Lord's love and grace to been showered on their lives.  He wants us to come to Him when we hurt, for He is runs to us.  
 
God loves these families so very much
( "God is Love." 1 John 4:8 ) 
 
It's actually a comfort, to me personally, in knowing that those innocent children are in Heaven,  for they will never have to experience any pain ever again.
 
There's not much more to say.
 
Remembering the "real Christmas" today, the birth of Jesus. 
 
~Leslie


4 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, You've said so eloquently what I wanted to say but couldn't find the words. I can't even tell others to have a nice day; the most I can say is Peace. Thanks for sharing.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right Leslie. We can pray to our Heavenly Father that he gives his peace that passes all understanding to the parents of these dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also praying for those lost and their families. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN... my heart breaks for all those who lost those they love so deeply.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sweetening my day with your cozy comments!