Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thank You for 5 Years!!!


This week celebrates 5 years of recipes from The Cozy Little Kitchen!

It's hard to believe 5 years have passed since I first started my humble adventure here with so much excitement but little knowledge of how to blog!  We lived in a charming carriage house style apartment owned by our dear friends.  It was very cozy with a small kitchen so I knew my blog title had to incorporate those very things. 

Now, we own a 1940s cape cod cottage!  I still have a cozy little kitchen, but much bigger than before!  


I love my cheery yellow kitchen with antique plates on the wall, aprons hung, and jars filled with coffee and candy scattered around.  It's a galley style with a sunny window, original baseboards and a new school house style light!  I find it's the prettiest in the glow of candles because it takes me back to a simpler time...

...as I hope this blog does for you!

Friends, thank you so much for reading my recipes, my life stories, and my heart because that's exactly what I share here. Although life has become less organized as a mom of two busy kids, I plan on writing and sharing with you as long as I can!  Please join me into my 6th year here at The Cozy Little Kitchen and at my newer family blog, Bringing Home Baby C.

May you always leave here with a bit of refreshment from God and inspiration to not only cook more but enjoy it, too!

Happy November!  I am so thankful to God for you all!!!

~Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Happy blogging anniversary! You sure do have a cozy kitchen, warm and inviting! I enjoy visiting both of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your 5 year blogging anniversary, that's awesome Leslie! Congrats and keep the yummy recipes coming our way.

    Blessings to you, your beautiful family and your wonderful blog.
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for your kindness and for reading!! Your blogs are always a treat to visit! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blogging anniversary. I love your kitchen. It's so warm and cozy. I could spend hours happily cooking in a kitchen like yours. Also, I love the sentiment on your sidebar "Children are a blessing from God". I see so many choosing not to have children, and they are missing out on so much. My three children and my grandson are life's sweetest blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I enjoy both of your blogs and get so excited when you have a new post. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sweetening my day with your cozy comments!