Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, for whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16, ESV

Today I'm featuring a food article, at the lovely Inspired by Family Magazine, that is so scrumptious!  It would be perfect for a special occasion like today.  I hope you can go check it out and look around the magazine! 

Thank you for all the love you've shown me with your sweet words that you leave in my comment box.  I've been floored over the past year by the attention some of my recipes have received!  I am blessed you have ya'll as not only followers, but friends. :)
I hope today you are shown extra love, and have the chance to bless someone else, too!
Your Friend,
Leslie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to Annie Oakley's Kitchen for giving me this wonderful award!!!

Liebster is a German word that literally translates to "dearest", "favorite", and "beloved".  By giving this award, you are saying that "This is a favorite and beloved blog."
I feel blessed and humbled to receive such a sweet award!  Thank you, again!
Today, I want to share the love by honoring 5 other blogs with this award!  The winners of the award are posted below.  Please take the time for check out these wonderful blogs that I enjoy reading!
Below are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our favorite 5 blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog so they know they received an award.
4. Hope the 5 blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to 5 other beloved blogs. 

6 comments:

  1. You are too kind! I'm glad you enjoy my blog, cause I thoroughly enjoy yours...but my waist line...not so much, lol!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot...what sweet treat are you making today????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made yummy chocolate bundles with ganache and chantilly cream, and that's what featured at Inspired by Family!! (we love them so much!)
    I think I'm also going to surprise my husband with something else today....something with chocolate.....my wheels are turning, and I need to get on that before he gets home! :)

    Thanks for coming by and enjoy your award. You deserve it, Beth!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie, I am truly honored and grateful for this award! I will be happy to share all about it in one of my posts next week (I've all ready scheduled posts through Sunday). Thank you again and hope your day is marvelous in every way! The scripture you shared today was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, you are too kind! I am glad we have connected thanks to the blogging world. I enjoy your posts and recipes so much! We have so much in common it is unbelievable! I will try to figure out how to pass this award on. Thanks for thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made your dessert! It was so yummy and EASY! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sweetening my day with your cozy comments!