Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

This pic was taken at home after a dressy Christmas party we went to.
 
Happy New Year from The Cozy Little Kitchen!!!
 
I am expecting the Lord to do some mighty things in mine and my husband's life this year!  I want to draw nearer to Him and seek His heart, to know His ways and desires for my life and for others! 
 
Jesus says in Matt. 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you..."
 
I LOVE the start of a new year!  I tend to freshen up my home, find new and healthy recipes that turn into favorites, and I become more energized in all areas.  My Christmas gifts get incorporated throughout the home and closets, and I start reading my new books that I've received.  It's truly a fresh start!
 
I wanted to share that I've been pretty sick with the flu for the past several days, and haven't posted on my blog or done much visiting lately.  I miss sharing with you all, Friends!  I'm praying this doesn't last much longer so that I'll have the stamina to put away Christmas decor and clean things up around here.  I have to thank my husband for taking care of me as much as he can despite him working 12-15 hour days this week! (Love you, Honey!)  I would so appreciate your prayers for me and that he doesn't get sick, too.
 
May you and your home be filled with so much joy in 2013!!!
 
Blessings,
Leslie
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year you pretty little thing, you!!!! I hope you are feeling much better soon, and that your husband does not get sick as well.
    Rest.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Leslie, New Year's blessings to you and your hubby! I'm sorry you've had the flu but I'm lifting you up right now for renewal and protection for your dear man! Love the photo of you; you should be on the cover of a magazine. I also, more importantly, love your heart for the Lord and your desires. Stay warm dear one and get well.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo so sorry you've been sick. Praying you get well and hubby doesn't get sick. Blessings in the New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning in your photo!! We have been battling sickness in our home all week. Prayers your way that you feel better very soon! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you feel better soon. Sending plenty of prayers your way. You are beautiful inside and out! Love the Christmas pix you shared. Blessings to you and yours for a fabulous 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look just lovely in this picture! I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and before you know it you will be starting the new year off on the right foot!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I always tell you this but you are just adorable. That is the best pic with the tree in the background. I notice I have some of the same ornaments. We have similar tastes. I am hoping you are up and around by the time you get this. We had the worst head cold over Christmas. Literally I had to drag myself around on Christmas Eve and the next day with 20 people coming. No flu though just a bad cold. Feel better sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry you've been sick, Leslie, but you looked breathtakingly beautiful in that black dress in front of your Christmas tree! Take your time with packing away Christmas. It will get done eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look GORGEOUS in that photo! wow. you're really pretty! (i love your dress too) I also love the beginning of a year - so much promise and possibility and hope for the future!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sweetening my day with your cozy comments!