Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm back in my new Cozy Kitchen!


  My husband and I just moved to a cute house in the country and we love it!!!  So, my cozy little kitchen has grown!  I almost forgot how wonderful a dishwasher is, and I am enjoying the use of my first full size refrigerator with a freezer drawer! I have never had a convection oven, so I am learning how to use that with the warming drawer at the bottom. (I love serving all my food hot, so I will get lots of use out of that!)  Also, having a more organized pantry and a new spice rack is so helpful when it comes to cooking. I am so thankful that God helped us find just the right place with a perfect kitchen for me.


   So, I say all that to really say that I'm back (!) in the kitchen and ready to cook and share with you guys!  Summer is the best season for cooking with fresh vegetables and baking with ripe, juicy fruits and berries.  I love the aroma of earthy herbs, zesty marinades and grilling in the air!  I have some summer favorites and some new things that I'm going to try out this season.  Wish me luck, and thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

Thank you for sweetening my day with your cozy comments!