Monday, January 17, 2022

A Little Note…


Hello again, Friends!

I see that I received some sweet comments not only on the blog I just wrote but from some I wrote over the fall! I am really sorry that I’m trying to respond but can’t at this point. Working on it. 

It would be such a blessing to move my blog one day from Blogger and own a tiny bit of the internet (what fun!) honestly because of all the technical problems it’s given me. That clearly hasn’t happened yet, however, just know that I have tried to reply to you! My smart hubby will help me figure out whatever is going on. In the meantime, thanks for all the grace!! 

I really do have the sweetest friends in here from years and years of writing, and I’m so happy when I see that I also have some new ones, too.

So my sweet baby girl, who is almost four, is playing in the girls’ lightly “updated” and organized playroom! It’s way more fun when they can actually see what is there and when there’s plenty of floor space in their play nook. :) Seeing her busy at work delights my heart.




Again, I apologize, but please know I loove reading your comments and the community that has grown between my blog to Instagram or Facebook and back over the last 12 years I’ve been doing this. Thank you all for taking a moment to read and I always hope you leave feeling blessed.

Stay warm, safe, and cozy out there and remember above all else, Jesus loves you!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sweetening my day with your cozy comments!