Sunday, April 11, 2021

Thank you!

 

          Thank you!!!!

Your response to my returning to blogging has meant so much to me! At the moment I’ve run into a couple technical issues with Blogger that I’m getting sorted out, but that’s why I haven’t been able to reply to all your beautiful comments! I am sorry, but please know I’m reading them all, and I am thrilled to hear from each of you!

I hope you all have had a beautiful Sunday and found yourself able to rest in the Prince of Peace Himself through whatever trial you may be walking, praying, praising or crying your way through. 

It would be an honor to pray for you if you need it. Reach out and let me know if you have a specific prayer request or just say “I need prayer today”, anytime you need it! You may not have another person in your life to pray for you, but I sure will! 

There’s nothing like knowing someone is also coming along side you, in the name of Jesus, and declaring the Word of the Lord over your life. Thankfully, I have parents and close friends we can reach out to, and for that I’m so very thankful!  

Hope you have a good night’s sleep before the fresh week begins.

GN


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, bring your requests to God, and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Jesus Christ.    

Philippians 4:6-7









 

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, I do have a prayer request for my daughter. She has severe fibromyalgia and is in pain most of the time. Drs don't know much about FM and there's very little help for it. She tries to make an effort to get up and clean, etc. and take care of her family. My husband and I help her as much as we can. We're both in our 70's and I still work part time. We'd appreciate your prayers for her. She needs a miracle; she's a believer but is discouraged much of the time because of the pain she's in. Her name is Ruth.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will pray and believe with you over your daughter’s healing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sweetening my day with your cozy comments!